If you’re a patient traveling from out-of-state for a Boone Heart Institute program, we want you to know that we are committed to making your stay in Denver as comfortable and convenience as possible. With this in mind we have prepared this page to give travel arrangement suggestions such as accommodation and transportation to our out-of-state patients.
Trying to navigate your way around in an unfamiliar city can be difficult, and you deserve a stress-free trip. Below are our recommendations for transportation options.
For transportation from Denver International Airport (DIA), taxi companies include:
- Cab: (303) 777-7777
- Metro Taxis: (303) 333-3333
- Freedom Cab: (303) 292-8900
- A Advantage Limo: (303) 699-7788
As a reminder our address is 950 East Harvard Avenue Suite 650 Denver Colorado 80210
Where To Stay
The Boone Heart Institute wants your stay in Denver to be as comfortable and stress-free as possible, so we have suggested a few choice hotels near the Boone Heart Institute.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek
1680 South Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO
(303) 691-2223 www.marriott.com
- Four Points by Sheraton Denver Cherry Creek
600 South Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO
(866) 539-0036 www.hgicherrycreek.com
- Hotel Monaco Denver
1717 Champa Street, Denver, CO
(303) 296-1717 www.monaco-denver.com
- Four Season Hotel Denver
1111 14th Street, Denver, CO
(303) 389-3000 www.fourseasons.com
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
7800 East Tufts Avenue, Denver, CO
(303) 779-1234 www.techcenter.hyatt.com
- Hotel Teatro
1100 14th Street, Denver, CO
(303) 228-1100 www.hotelteatro.com
We look forward to seeing you at the Boone Heart Institute soon!